RSS

Kehidupan (Fuad) di bulan April

Bulan 4 (April 2010), is the month full of suspend, hectic like there will be no tomorrow, financial crisis (since first week), work load like I'm the garbage collector for states....

Good April
-Wife is due to deliver anytime..But as at 22/4/10 1600 hour, still nothing..maybe our baby feels comfy inside the womb..hehheheh..daddy's waiting for u!!!!take your time but don't too long la ye-

Not so good April
-money..money..money...I have a complete package of loans and credit (commitment) to pay every month..(car, rent, credit card, personal, housing loan (coming soon))fuhhh...with a stagnant income every month how can i cope with these expenses (not to mention others; groceries, foods, petrol, balik kg, medical, and so on) plus my new baby coming soon...but there is an old sayings, every one of your offspring is a blessing...yezzaaa...I.allah...
-work..work..work...I think 3 years in audit is enough for me...otak da tepu, still at the same job level, with the same company...i'm thinking to search for another job outside or w/in my company jugak..hurmmm let's wait till end of this FY (june 10)..if my dept is the same as it is, probably i'll hop to another job..

whatever it is, life must go on!!!be patient and take it slowly, be reasonable and pray for the best....!!!!!!

my 2 cents
-Fuad-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my cute darling...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers